The grapes harvested in early September come from a single clone named Ersa, which originates good aromatic and well-rounded wines. 70% of the grapes is vinified off the skins, while the remaining 30% macerates for one night (with skins and must) at 6°C. The musts obtained is allowed to settle and clarified, then mixed and left to ferment into temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks, where in two weeks the desired alcohol content is reached. The wine is then drawn twice off the lees, and the winter period allows the wine to get limpid. In the springtime, a light clarification is made before the bottling.
Alcohol content: 12.5 % vol.
Straw yellow colour with greenish hints.
The aroma reveals intense notes of elderflowers, golden apple and crusty bread.
The palate finishes with an attractive mix of well- balanced acidity, softness and structure.
It is a good match for fish appetizers, white meats and cold cuts.
Serving temperature 10-12°C